Privacy & Cookies Policy
2. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE
3. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
6. HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
8. YOUR RIGHTS
9. DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE
1.1 ArtCity Nights (registered charity number 1164449) with its registered office at 49 St James’s Street, SW1A 1JT collect and use certain Personal Data. ArtCity Nights is responsible for ensuring that it uses that Personal Data in compliance with data protection laws.
“ArtCity Nights”, “we or “us” means ArtCity Nights.
“Personal Data” means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, ArtCity Nights (or its representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, it includes any expression of opinion about an individual and any indication of the intentions of ArtCity Nights or any other person in respect of an individual.
2. The products and services we provide
(A) Information we receive through our website (www.artnight.london);
(B) Information we receive through our newsletter (Art Night Newsletter).
3. The types of personal data we collect
3.1 ArtCity Nights’ digital communication channels help us to obtain Personal Data about you in order to inform you about our plans, events and opportunities. In relation to each of the channels described at paragraph 2.1 above, we will collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
• Information that you provide to ArtCity Nights. This includes information about you that you provide to us, such information may include (by way of a non-exhaustive list): basic Personal Data (such as first name; family name; email address; city; postcode; country);
- When you visit Art Night Website, cookies are used to collect technical information about the services that you use, and how you use them.
• Anonymized data
- In addition to the categories of Personal Data described above, ArtCity Nights will also process further anonymized information and data that is not processed by reference to a specific individual for evaluation purposes.
4. How we use your information
4.1 Your Personal Data may be stored and processed by us in the following ways and for the following purposes:
• to communicate with you in order to provide you with information about Art Night’s upcoming events, projects, products and opportunities.
4.2 However we use Personal Data we make sure that the usage complies with law and the law allows us and requires us to use Personal Data for a variety of reasons. These include:
• we have obtained your consent;
• the use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures.
5. Disclosure of your information to third parties
5.1 We may share your Personal Data outside of ArtCity Nights for the following purposes:
• to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including, without limitation, in order to comply with tax reporting requirements and disclosures to regulators), or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
• if we sell our business or assets, in which case we may need to disclose your Personal Data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes; and
• if we are acquired by a third party, in which case the Personal Data held by us about you will be disclosed to the third party buyer.
6. How we safeguard your information
6.1 We have extensive controls in place to maintain the security of our information and information systems. Subscriber files are protected with safeguards according to the sensitivity of the relevant information. Appropriate controls (such as restricted access) are placed on our computer systems. Physical access to areas where Personal Data is gathered, processed or stored is limited to authorised employees.
6.2 As a condition of employment, ArtCity Nights employees are required to follow all applicable laws and regulations, including in relation to data protection law. Access to sensitive Personal Data is limited to those employees who need to access it to perform their roles. Unauthorised use or disclosure of confidential information by an ArtCity Nights employee is prohibited and may result in disciplinary measures.
7. How long we keep your personal data
7.1 How long we will hold your Personal Data will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
• the purpose for which we are using it – ArtCity Nights will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose and
• legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
8. Your rights
8.1 In all the above cases in which we collect, use or store your Personal Data, you may have the following rights and, in most cases, you can exercise them free of charge. These rights include:
• the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you;
• the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time;
• the right to request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to request that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
8.2 You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details listed in paragraph 9 below.
9. Designated representative
9.1 If you have any questions or concerns about ArtCity Nights’ handling of your Personal Data, or about this Policy, ArtCity Nights’ registered office may be contacted using the following contact information: Address: 49 St James’s Street, SW1A 1JT
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dan Zaum
We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may escalate concerns to the applicable privacy regulator in your jurisdiction.